Personalized photo stamps
Introduction to personalized photo stamps
Making your own personalized photo stamps is also a great way to collect stamps. You can have your own photo placed in your stamp collections. This is called photo stamps. Creating your own personalized photo stamps is not that complicated as you think.
Read the instructions below and follow some simple steps to create your photo stamps.
1. Choose a source for photo stamps. Search online for " photo stamps " or inquire whether your local post office has facilities to create personalized photo stamps.
2. Make your own design, or choose a photo that you would like to be placed in your personalized photo stamps.
3. Read all restrictions from the service you are using. Like:
- Your image should be free from copyright restrictions.
- Your photo should not be offensive, malicious of any kind.
- The photo should not display a celebrity or famous individuals. Often, these people require special permission to publish their photos.
- It should not be a duplicate or similar to other postage or photo stamps.
4. Creativity counts. If you have artworks, you can feature them to be in your photo stamps. It would be great idea to publish your own craft.
5. Upload your photo. Follow the instructions with the service you are using for your photo stamps.
6. Make an adjustment. You may edit your photo before you will upload the final copy for your photo stamps. There are editing softwares available for that. Be sure not to lower the quality and resolution of your photo. You might have a bad quality output for you finished photo stamps.
7. View your photo at stamp size to see what details will be visible on your photo stamps. Have a keen eye for details, you may want to eliminate unnecessary backgrounds because you will be limited to a small area.